Friday, February 8, 2013

The Magic of Astrology

Life is full of surprises. We dont' know where it takes us to. Thats where the true magic of astrology starts. I never thought that I will be into astrology or be a professional astrologer. Uptill the age of 25, I was not at all known to this world. I was borne in family where this science was not popular at all. My father was atheist kind of person in those times and did not understand the role of planets in our lives. Most of the people in this materialistic world have no idea about the truthfulness of astrology because of involvement of fraudulent people in this business who cheat the people in one way of the other on daily basis and create bad image of this brilliant science in the minds of innocent people who go to astrologers in serach of good advice. If astrology is to be used by the right practioners for the benefit of the public without much greed, then can play a better role infusing confidence in people about the veracity of predictive astrology. When I started reading the astrology, I found myself immersed into this ocean of knowledge and found lost and could never come out of it. Actually, my birth chart has all combinations of planets which attracted me towards this treasure of knowledge. We will discuss those combinations of planets in a horoscopes which help the natives to become students of astrology.
Welcome everybody!
Here ends today's talk .
Thank you
Prof. Kousaal

No comments: